Do the Impossible!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do the Impossible!

Shounen Hub is a haven for all anime fans, from those who like only manga to those who only know anime.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeito
Admin
Zeito

Forum Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Forum Guidelines   Forum Guidelines Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:35 pm

Alas, here comes the part we all dread, reading the rules, but bear with me, there isn't that much to suffer through.

~General Posting Guidelines~

As you know, this is a discussion forum, so flaming and the lot won't be tolerated, but I also don't want to see any mature topics either, this is a family friendly forum, understand? While I will allow swearing to an extent, I don't want to see anyone going crazy with it. There will eventually be a debate section, so keep your true opinions to yourselves and just have a friendly debate, if not I will castrate you.

Forum Guidelines Scaredsilly

Both of them: H-He's not lying.

Advertising isn't allowed at this moment, but will be enabled in the future, if I see any advertising within your signatures, you will be warned.

Please keep images in posts to a reasonable size, or I'll have to take some measures against it.

As for anything else, there isn't really much more to say, just keep yourself under control and have a great time!
Back to top Go down
https://shounen-hub.board-directory.net

Forum Guidelines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Do the Impossible! :: Stuff to know :: Announcements-
Jump to: